Mag-Probes helps hospital doctors, nurses and technicians, anyone using electric ventilators, by troubleshooting the solenoid valves and isolating electrical issues in the device. It will also help testing before the ventilators ship. We should all care about having our ventilators and other medical equipment functioning at all times to save lives.
- Quality control is 100% done, final testing prior to shipment please see the specifications here
- Ventilators prior to placing them into operations standard & proportional Solenoid value Will be certified.
- No schematics are necessary since the Mag-Probe conducts the test by observing magnetic fields generated by the solenoids values coil, that is, voltage, current and continuity must be present to generate a magnetic field.
- Mag-Probes are intrinsically safe. It can be used in explosive environments, while testing explosion proof solenoid valves.
- Mag-probes have been lab tested prior to full operations in nuclear power plants and space-x.
- You can safely emerge the Mag-Probe in a Cold sterilizing solutions, prior to entering operating rooms, danger of infections can be eliminated.
- In operation 1000’s of solenoid valves fill hospital equipment and can be tested in seconds without using schematics.
Using our MagProbe procedures we would increase the availability in commission time of all ventilators. For a complete troubleshooting procedure – https://www.bartolmagprobe.com/2014/10/20/isolating-a-proportional-solenoid-valve-problem-as-electrical-or-mechanical/