China has been unable to reverse engineer the Magprobe for about 10 years. Their primary mission is troubleshooting military applications. Leach relays are the gold standard in both military, manufacturing and farming. They finally threw in the towel and emailed us a request asking for our trade secret. Of course our reply was no. Using a Magprobe to find the problem with a Leach relay coil can be located in seconds since it’s non-contact. A typical test for these relays requires using voltmeters and schematics taking hours to locate the problem.
Areas where leach relays are used:
- All Boeing and Airbus commercial aircraft.
- Nuclear power plants
- Space stations and rocket launch support Helicopters and cargo aircraft Hospitals
- All types of manufacturing Oceangoing ships
- Aircraft carriers and submarines Food processing
- Missile support
- Corporate jet powered Aircraft
- Tanks Fighter and bomber combat Aircraft missile support
- lxl0-torr vacuum
- Operates under water (waterproof)
- Intrinsically safe in explosive environments
- Operation in a temperature range -80F to+ 160F
- Non-contact tests AC and DC currents Plus magnetic fields around permanent magnets.
- The indicator light maybe seen in bright sunlight
- Non-technical personnel are able to conduct tests
- Response time.01 Second
- 3.5 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces
- Sensitivity 3gauss to as low as 1 gauss and can be reduced for testing large solenoid valves to prevent detecting overlapping magnetic fields.